What is CUET? – (Common University Entrance Test)
WHAT IS CUET?
CUET is the test conducted for admission into all UG Programmes in all Central Universities. CUET gives common platform and equal opportunities to candidates across the country. This test will help candidates from rural and remote areas to get admission with the Universities. This examination will help candidates to get admitted to various Central Universities.
What is NTA?
This CUET test is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) that is established by the Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GoI). NTA is the platform which provides quality, efficiency, effectiveness, equity and security of candidate assessments.
INFORMATION FOR CUET APPEARING STUDENTS
- Detail of Programmes / Courses offered by Universities along with their Eligibility Criteria will be demonstrated in next article
- CUET (UG) – is meant for admission to UG courses offered by Central Universities and other specified participating Institutions.
- There are 27 domain specific subjects and 20 languages papers in which students can select according to the university they are applying.
- The test will be conducted in MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) model.
- Exam will be conducted in two slots on each day and the students has to attend both the slots to clear the exam as each student has to attend 9 test papers in order to clear CUET examination.
- There are three sections for this test.
- Section 1 – Language
- Section 2 – Domain subjects
- Section 3 – General Test
Do follow us to know more about CUET examination, its syllabus, universities, and the procedure to apply for CUET examination.