Prepare for NEET exam
Prepare for Neet (2020)
Define NEET: NEET stands for National eligibility cum entrance test for student who wishes to pursue medical after school to get admission in government and private medical college. NEET is one of the toughest exam to crack in India. As Per Medical Council of India (MCI), 272 MBBS colleges are going to offer 41,388 government medical seats in NEET 2020. Using NEET scores, you can get a seat out of 76,928 medical seats that will be provided in 532 government and also, in private college.
Syllabus for NEET (2020)
Question for NEET are asked from Physic Chemistry and Biology of Class XI and XII. Strong base recommended in Physics, chemistry and biology. CBSE textbooks are best for preparing NEET 2020 exams. Here are some key topics to be cover in physics, chemistry and biology:
Syllabus for NEET Chemistry:
Basic Concepts of Chemistry
Structure of Atom
Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
p- Block Elements
d and f Block Elements
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Topics from Physics
Physical-world and measurement
Laws of Motion
Work, Energy and Power
Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
Properties of Bulk Matter
Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
Oscillations and Waves
Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Atoms and Nuclei
Topics from Biology:
Diversity in Living World
Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
Cell Structure and Function
Genetics and Evolution
Biology and Human Welfare
Biotechnology and Its Applications
Ecology and environment
Understanding the NEET exam pattern:
The outcome of your preparation will largely depend on your understanding of the NEET exam pattern. It’s vital first to understand the types of question will be asked in the examination and also, marking scheme, duration of the exam. Listed below some important points of exam pattern.
Types of question: multiple type of question.
Number of question: 180
Duration of exam : 3 hours
Total marks: 720.
Correct answer: 4 marks
Wrong answer: negative 1
Tips for Neet preparation:
- Combining the smart and hard work will yield the best result. Follow time-table, divide your study time, eat right and sleep sufficient to keep your mind and body fit.
- Solving Mock papers will give you an idea about the question pattern that will come in the exam. There are plenty of study material and mock paper available online to go through.
- Set realistic targets and goals
- Make the list of doubts and queries if possible, try to solve by yourself. Take help from your teachers and mentor.
- Make a list of important terminology, definition and concept, formula, derivations in physics, chemistry and diagrams in biology.