NEET Aspirants, we all know that book reading and making self notes are most important for any competitive exams.In this article we will discuss about most important books that help to you qualify for the NEET exam. These books almost covers your syllabus. For this exam first you want to read your 11th and 12th NCERT textbooks. Only NCERT books won’t help you to cover complete syllabus on time so along with the NCERT books We bring to you the best set of books for NEET for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to refer and successfully qualify the NEET UG exam.
Best Biology Books for NEET 2021
The best books for NEET 2021 Biology and the most useful NEET study materials for Biology are listed below:
NCERT (Textbook) Biology – Class 11 & 12
SC Verma Biology books.
Objective NCERT at your Fingerprints for NEET-AIIMS-Biology
Dinesh Objective Biology
Biology by GRB Bathla’s Publications
Trueman’s Biology – Vol 1 and Vol 2 Biology Books by Pradeep’s Publications
Best Books For NEET 2021 Chemistry
NCERT is the most important books for the NEET syllabus of Chemistry. Chemistry Divide into three parts Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Physical chemistry. Physical chemistry involves computations and estimations. Aspirants will practice all chemistry topics with practical. Numericals can be solved from these books.
- NCERT (Textbook) Chemistry – Class 11 & 12
- Physical Chemistry by P. Bahadur
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Practise books by VK Jaiswal (Inorganic), MS Chauhan (Organic) and N Awasthi (Physical)
NEET preparation books for organic chemistry are mentioned here:
NCERT (Textbook) Chemistry – Class 11 & 12
Organic Chemistry Objective by Arihant (for practicing problems)
Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (For reaction mechanisms)
Inorganic chemistry is very easy part of all.
Take a look at the best books for NEET inorganic chemistry, apart from NCERT here:
Concise Inorganic Chemistry (For Chemical Bonding, Atomic Structure and Coordination Chemistry)
Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
Best Physics books to crack NEET 2021
Listed below are a set of best books for physics and make a note:
- NCERT (Textbook) Physics – Class 11 & 12
- Objective Physics by Pramod Agarwal (For practising problems in mechanics and rotational dynamics)
- D. C. Pandey Objective Physics
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker (For optics, waves, and electromagnetism)
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- Fundamental Physics by Pradeep.
Some basic points for NEET Preparation :
- Read carefully and underline all important words and lines.
- Make your own timetable according to the books.
- Prepare notes and Revise regularly.
- Do not ignore any topic because all parts are necessary for qualifying your NEET EXAM .